Disclaimer: Doing this will put your computer under an intense load and possibly damage your hardware. If you already know you have temperature or power-related issues, such as having an unbranded generic or lowly rated PSU, it’s best to just replace the likely defective part or fix your temperature issue if any.
To start troubleshooting using HWiNFO, follow this guide. It will walk you through how to setup logging and stress testing.
3. Download Furmark from here: Furmark
4. Start HWiNFO and launch it in sensors only mode.
5. In the sensors only window go to settings and set the global polling frequency to 250 ms, click Set, then press OK.
6. Next, launch Prime95 and start the blend test.
7. Start Furmark and select the GPU Stress Test and press GO!
8. Now that your computer is under full load, go back to HWiNFO and start the logging process by clicking the green + with the paper icon and save a .csv file to a location.
Make sure it’s a 10 minute or more sample for accurate results
If instructed to do this test, upload the .csv file to here: https://share.rtechsupport.org/